Manage your account with my O2 You can add bolts to data, see your recent charges, and check your allowance whenever you want. And you can sign in quickly and safely
If you are on a monthly, you may be able to:
- See how much you have left
- Check your tariffs and bonuses
- If you are running low on data then add bolt
- View your bill and see who you are calling and texting
- Pay your bill quickly and safely
- Check your upgraded options
- Change your tariff
Get bonuses, offers and more
If you are on As As As Go, you will be able to:
- See your balance and allowances
- Insert bolts if you run less on data, minutes or texts
- Go to the top using our automated call service
- View the values of your calling plan
Get help with your device, bill and more
- Find Free O2 WiFi Hotspot
If you are on a monthly salary, you will be given your username and password. If you've forgotten them, just go to my O2 sign-in page and click on 'Sign In Sign In'.
If you are on As As As Go, go to o2.co.uk/register to sign up for My O2. If you have forgotten your login details, go to my O2 sign in page and click Sign up now.
Once you've signed in to your phone or tablet, you can set a PIN. Or on some devices, you can sign in using your fingerprint. So it's quick and easy to go to the app
Keep in mind that my O2Ap2 business is not available to customers. And if you use an app outside of Europe Zone, then data roaming charges may apply.
Ready for a new phone or tablet? We’ve now made upgrading even easier for you.