The DIKSHA platform provides teachers, students, and parents with relevant content related to school lessons. To make the classroom entertaining, teachers have access to supportive tools like lesson plans, worksheets and activities. Students understand concepts, change lessons and practice exercises. Parents can follow classic activities and explain suspicious behavior outside school hours.
• Investigate the interactive content created by teachers and the best Indian content developer for teachers and students of India. For India, for India!
• Scan QR code from textbooks and find additional learning materials on the topic
• Save and share offline content without internet connection
• Find relevant lessons and worksheets about what is taught in the class
• Experience soon with additional Indian languages in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu or Marathi!
• Support many content such as video, pdf, html, ipub, mobi - and more formats coming soon!
Benefits for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging learning materials to make your class interesting.
• Share and share best practices with other teachers to explain students' difficult concepts
• After completing the program, attend courses to advance your professional development and get badges and certifications.
• See your learning history as a teacher in your career
• Receive official announcements from the State Department
• Conduct a digital evaluation to test your students' understanding about the subject you are teaching
Benefits for students and parents
• Scan QR code in your textbook for easy access to related text in the forum
• Modify the lessons you learned in the class
• Find additional content on those issues that are difficult to understand
• Resist the problem solving and get an immediate answer to whether the answer is correct or not.
Do you want to make content for DIKSHA?
• Help educators distribute concepts in a simple and attractive way
• Help students learn better both inside and out of the classroom.
• Participate in the distribution of quality educational materials wherever students are read
• If you want to be a part of this movement, please contact us using the details below.
This initiative is supported by the Human Resource Development Ministry (MHRD) and it is chaired by the Teacher Education Council (NCTE) in India.
DIKSHA is a national digital infrastructure acceptable for teacher-oriented initiatives used by government, teacher education institutions (TIIs) and private institutions. Teachers can use DIKSHA to access and create quality education, education and evaluation resources for all standards in English and many Indian languages. Teachers can use the forum during their careers - becoming TEEL teachers to capture, attest, and share their work, contributions and accomplishments. DIKSHA platform strengthens the hand of "our teacher, our hero".
We've added some new abilities that makes Diksha usage much easier:
1. Teachers can filter courses based on relevant criteria.
2. Teachers can sign up with their official state ID or link profile with a state and district.
3. Watch content online without downloading full lessons from the QR scan page.
4. Bug fixes and performance improvements