An application for public transit:
• Travel organizer (door door),
• Live departure time (including delay)
• Nearby station (also on the map) and
• Interactive network schemes
Authorization uses the official public transit officer! It ensures that obstacles will appear after the transit authorities add them.
• USA (Philadelphia, Chicago)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• United Kingdom (TL)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (OBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgian (NMBS, SNCB, Delusion, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo and Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur)
Supported cities and territories:
• Philadelphia (Septa)
• Chicago (RTA)
• Sydney and New South Wales
• London (TFL)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin and Brandenburg (BVV, VBB)
• Frankfurt and Rhine-Man (RMV)
• Munich / Munich (MVV, MVG)
• Schwaren and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kill, Lewack and Schleswig-Holstein (Nah.)
• Hanover and Lower Saxony (GHH)
• Gotitine and South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Brunswick (BSVG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremenhaven and Oldenbourg (VBN)
• Leipzig and Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Camnet and Mittscassen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, and Rhine-Roure (VRR)
• Cologne / Colon, Bonn (Keebie, VRS)
• Ludenschad and Markish Kreis (MVG)
• Paddburn and Hawker (NF)
• Mannheim and Rhine-Necker (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Rhetling and Necker-Elbe-Donau (NALD)
• ULM (DIN)
• Carlos (cavity)
• TRAIN (VRT)
• Nuremberg / Nuremberg, Firth and Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg and Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg and Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NBB)
• Plain and Vogue (VVV)
• Vienna / Vienn, Lower Austria and Bergenland
Upper Austria (OOVVV)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz and Stereia (STV)
• Bregenz and Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne / Lausanne (VBL)
• Zurich / Zurich (ZDVV)
• Brussels / Brussels (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen / Copenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
Warsaw / Warsaw (ZTT)
• Full network access, as the Office, requires interactive services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so the officer can show nearby stations and you can navigate from your current location.
• Contacts / Calendar, so Ofi can be stored in your calendar on your contact or from your calendar or calendar event calendar or email to your friends.
Apart from this, the office will not use your personal data
Each update contains changes necessary for the various APIs by the transport authorities.
🔸 New region: Spain.
🔸 New region: Finland.
🔸 Hamburg is now part of the Bremen, Rostock & South Lower Saxony region.
🔸 Fix for launcher shortcuts that use addresses. Please re-create them if they don't work.
🔸 A long press on a line label will reveal full name of line, if available.
🔸 New regions: Aachen, Ingolstadt.