New Weather Underground This Android app has interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts, which are in addition to the most hyper-local weather forecasts worldwide. Weather information generates live data from weather stations through our unique community of our garden enthusiasts, the goal is generated in collaboration with the people for generating predictions.
What's new in version 5.8?
● Smart forecasts
● The bug has been fixed
● Status message: Displays immediate current temperature and conditions
● The temperature in your local weather station, wind speed, and direction, humidity, points point, current conditions of visibility
● 10-day forecast (daily, hourly) + text summary
● Interactive maps show animated radar, satellites and more data to all the individual weather stations in your neighborhood
● Favorite places and current searches
● Crowd reporting
● Light or dark mode
● The change between demand and forecast for NWS forecasting
● National Weather Service Radio
● Health tiles: monitoring of air quality, UV exposure, and local flu transmission
● Customizable widgets
● Push notifications:
● Buy ad-free subscriptions for $ 1.99 a year
How does this application differ from other apps?
We fill the gap
More than 250,000 individual weather stations report the status of most local weather conditions. To generate weather stations in the airport, the gap between trust forecast on its user's weather storage stations, other meteorological services - the actual data points in our data, which mean your proximity.
Interactive weather and radar map
Interactive Weather Map Mobile lets you choose different weather overlays, including current conditions, animated radar, satellites, webcams and storms. Customize the map by selecting specific layers of data or choose from different map presets, such as: Critical alerts
Sky report tells us that if you really are seeing the state of the sky, you are reporting. If you look a little different, you can experience the benefits of other app users. The Threat Report allows you to report more people to your area.
About the weather
The first online weather service established in 1995, Weather Underground delivers its mobile applications and website wunderground.com with millions of users around the world through major media companies and weather data solutions. Weather is part of the underground weather company and is located in San Francisco, CA.