There is no DX mode!
To use DEX, you need a DX-capable device with Deck Dock
• Note: This application does not have internet permission for security
This application uses accessibility services.
• Advanced input gives us hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts on our keyboard to increase our overall productivity everywhere!
• Multi-instant lets you start many examples of supported applications, such as calculators.
• True video mode apps generally require that they are required with a touch screen hacks with real video and full-screen support or will work with all applications capable of turning off a phone format window and making available.
• Launch many of your favorite apps in the startup list when you start DX!
• Alternative Start Menu brings desktop PC experience to Android desktop! Add features such as instant search launch (z.bc.cc is entered and if the computer starts quickly, then it is just an installed app, then start text 'calc'). Quick access to the file explorer app from the power button of the device, settings app, store app, image app, documents folder, and start menu sidebar If you want to change the default start menu, start 'Meta / Windows' key or 'launch meta + alt'!
Adding multi-frequency launch to desktop experience!
• Disable Shift + Space Shift.
• To replace file explorer instead of email, replace 'Meta + E' (Windows key / CMD + E).
• Customizable Automatic Desktop Start / Stop Device Alignment Changes:
Bluetooth, WiFi and HDMI audio output
• Independent volume profiles for phones and desktop modes. If you change the volume in each mode, it will be automatically adjusted.
• The custom desktop startup, drop, USB connection, and disconnecting voices supported!
• Reduced Red Shutdown with Reduced Keyboard Shortcuts and Red Support
• Device Monitor is available so that you are pushing our resources, we are exposed to them and running services that can be used with this system tools are transferred to other devices, focusing on monitoring the use of resources among your devices. May be displayed
• Displays the details of the desktop version when the discs are updated in the desktop hub.
Originally designed for "Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 + / S9 / S9 + / Note 8" and "DX Station" Dock Accessories.
Added Beta support for optional Android desktop devices
• Apps that can be viewed above: bright overlays
• Apps that can change system settings: Bluetooth and WiFi controls
• Access data usage: Device list (CPU, RAM, memory, and background services are in progress).
• Accessibility: Keyboard input, system events (D.H Show Power Menu and All Window Minimum) Validation Handling to Simulation Pinches and Light Overlays (Extended Desktop Input Functions, D. H provides additional system-wide keyboard shortcuts.), Enlarge
Formerly DeX Hub now Desktop Hub.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Updated the start menu UI to match the new app design.
• Added DeX Dual screen game mode to avoid the game controllers being disabled when the phone screen is off.
• Added new UI changes to the main app.
• Removed the old device monitor tool as Android Oreo doesn't support it and I suspect that you all have now upgraded.
• Added window snapping on launch option to the alternative start menu.