The songs you are looking for are here
In the Letras.mus.br application, you have access to more than 2 million songs, whether this latest release, top hit or whatever your mood is!
Listen to songs and watch music videos from different genres, such as songs, pop, rock, funk, jazz, blues, gospel music, bossa nova, x and indie.
★ A super player
When you play music player for your tracks on your device, will always show you the song
★ Singing on each player
When you hear a song on another player, Letras recognizes him and invites you to watch the song
Instructions are displayed? See our tips at end of the end description
★ Translation from different languages
Turn on your device to read the translation of the song
★ music videos and more
You can choose what you want to like in the app: You can also choose favorite artist music videos, other versions of songs and concerts
★ playlist notifications
Based on your music profile, Letras suggests playlists that suit your taste
You will never forget the song with the Letras app or are unsure about the song's translation;)
To customize your experience with the Letters app, it needs the following permissions:
- Phone call: When the phone rings, the song closes, so you do not lose any calls;)
- Microphone: You have been activated for application-IDs to display the name of the search engine.
- Drag on other apps / appear at the top of other apps: Floating video makes your life easier, by which you can also watch music videos out of the Latris app :)
- Access to notifications: The app displays an instruction for the songs you hear in other music players.
- Access media and other files on the device: This application displays the song files on your device.
Follow us on social media:
Do you have any doubts or suggestions?
Our team is always ready to talk with you on email@example.com
Does this lyrics show notifications? ❗
If you do not receive push notifications from the songs executed on other players, you can do the following:
- For mobile phones with any Android version:
1) Open the Letter Application and go to the last icon ("More")
2) Go to "Settings" and enable the "Song Notification" option. If the option is already activated, you can try deactivating it and reactivating it again! ;)
- For phones with previous Android versions, you also need:
1) Access the device settings and go to "Apps"
2) Then go to "Letras.mus.br" and tap "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache". If this does not work, try restarting the phone. D.
- If you hear Spotify on the phone at 8 o'clock from the Android version, you also need to:
1) Insert the Spotify menu, go to "Settings" and make sure the "Device transmitter mode" option is active.
If it still does not work, or if you have a Zenfone or Xiamen phone, then send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is your phone model, Android version and player if you use the information We can help you! 😉