*** Pro version offers some extra functionality without any general settings and displays (like "picture in picture", "Show video in lock screen", "Auto record after connect", etc.)
Using USB 3.0 HDMI capture card: https://youtu.be/sHzIUGjEjGs
Using the UVC H.264 device: https://youtu.be/j-71QMNuDr0
Show video on lock screen: https://youtu.be/Hdf2H_YusO8
Picture in the picture: https://youtu.be/dzyZEEUpDQ
Support the following devices:
1) H.264, UVC Webcam with MJPG, supports YUY2 and is similar to a microphone.
2) UVC video gun with audio input (up to 1080p up to HDMI, H.264, MJPG, YUY2 and so on)
3) EasyCap with audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipset
4) EasyCap (Audio 48 kHz stereo version) with audio with STK1160 + SAA7113 / GM7113 + AC97 chipset
5) EasyCap with audio with STK1160 + SAA7113 / GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version)
6) EasyCap with audio with EM2860 + SAA7113 / GM7113 + AC97 chipset
7) EasyCap with audio with SMC2021 + SAA7113 / GM7113 + ES7240 / CS5340 chipset
Change video standard (PAL / NTSC) if video is free while using EasyCap.
Please use high quality OTG cable and supply power
To use HVC for video recording, Android 7.0 or above is essential and the device must support the HVC codec.
With your "USB camera" your Android device can be connected via a USB webcam or video capture card via USB-OTG. You can record a video or take a snapshot, or in wireless monitors, you can switch your phone with the left-hand audio security monitoring. You can see the "IP Camera" application in your browser using it.
"USB cameras" can transfer video and audio to RTM live media servers (such as pushing on YouTube, Push) and can be used for network transmission. You can turn it on through an IP camera server.
"USB cameras" support Side-by-Side View (SBS) and can work with cardboard. (Eg FPV Gogh)
During the recording, "USB Camera" can add GPS data to video frames and use headset or Bluetooth headset to take snapshots and record videos. It also supports the webcam's snapshot button.
"USB Camera" supports recording loop. If there is not enough space available, you can set up segments automatically by recording or automatically deleting old video archives. "USB cameras" can be used as "dash cam"
USB cameras can be easily switched to foreground and background. Just press 'Enter Background' from the menu. Recording will not be stopped during switching!
It supports automatic video recording based on motion detection and video recording can be automatically uploaded to the FTP server and can notify you via e-mail!
Two-way audio requires an IP camera application, which you can get from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCam
IP Cameras Bridge - an MJPEG video streaming and a virtual microphone driver for windows that lets you display your Windows apps as a webcam with audio input via USB cameras.
* Can set 'Don't open App after connected'. You can enable this option from General Settings (Pro ONLY)
* Can change the position of the video overlay text
* Can add custom text to video frame
* Can set RTMP push url and video stream key by scanning QR Code, it is very convenient
* Quickly switch the input of EasyCap device via 'Input' button from toolbar
* Fix IPv6 identification issues