Transmilenio searching the low-stop route to switch between the two stations in the Bogota system. From this application, you can access information about each route, including stations, buses, programs, feeds, and maps. Explore the routes of Bogotá's integrated public transport system (urban, supplementary and exclusive), imagine maps and routes. Use GPS and Google Maps to find nearby stations or recharge points on top maps. We've made every effort to use most apps without internet or data tariffs.
Calculate Root Origin - Transmission closes with at least target exchange and Transmilenio systems or reaching any place of SITP. You can choose the day and time you want to travel. For every bus, all the timetables are marked.
If you need more flexibility for your trips, you can also request a triple-click taxi.
List of skills:
* Find the best way for station and destination of origin. Google map, trunk, and the name of the search station can be inserted by the map in the image
* Taxi Application.
* Ticket cost
* Check balance and Balance card history (only for devices with NFC)
* Free transfer time measurement with alarms
* Transmile system root
* Find station by GPS and location information by word and location.
* Visualization of the trunk and transmemo station in Google Maps.
* Search only
* The size of the space for Transcya buses by transparent speed and GPS
* See bus lines along the way.
* Search for feeder
* Feeder advice at the station.
* Integration with holiday calendar It shows that the bus is driving on this day.
* List of CTP and search and details.
* Map of CTP Roads.
* Charging card displays your key
* Charging position by GPS
* Charging point displays in Google Maps
* General map of the transmlinio system
* Station query by map
* Police number after the trunk
* Meetings and Feeders in Google Maps
* Sunday Bike Path
If you have changes in new routes or existing routes, do not hesitate to contact us. You can help us
You join http://www.facebook.com/transmilenioysitp and Twitter in our Facebook community at https://twitter.com/transmisitp
The app shows you an error and if you want to help us, you can report from the option that pops up, and in the comments you know that the time of error was there.
If you have problems with roads or need to update some information, you can contact our email or our community on Facebook, which indicates the problem. We received comments like "missing road updates", which are not very useful if they do not specify a path (if you know where the updated information is even better, send us web pages).
Note: Transmittit's application does not have any relation with transmissions, CTP or any of its affiliates. We have no relation with moovit. Application Information is public information that system users we have a MoviliXa app