The City of New World First Bus App ("NWFB") is now available. The advanced route makes it easy to find search routes and the estimated time of arrival ("ETA").
* Intelligent route detection
- Show fastest, short pricing and short hiking bus lines for your chosen travel time
- Provide an estimated travel time to integrate historic bus travel records and user travel times for your better travel plans.
Octopus rental licenses or rental licenses are taken into account when rent is displayed
* Request the arrival time of the next bus
- Enter the next 3 visits ET within 60 minutes with the actual distance between the bus's current location and the selected stop
* User Friendly Bookmark Feature
- Location, Route and Stops as well as original designated destination and destination ETA and point-to-point search bookmarks can be provided.
- When push notification is enabled and bus stop bookmarks are activated, customer's customer instruction and special messages are sent to the user.
* Fast Traffic News
- See special traffic news provided by the Ministry of Transportation
* Find nearby bus lines
- Immediately track your real-time location to see all nearby roads
* Bus Stop Navigation
- Equipped with intelligent navigation functions leads you to the desired bus stop
* Travel Log Tracker
Remember to mark it in two steps (300 meters / 600 meters). Present the last 10 alerts as a summary
GPS Continued use of the service can reduce battery life. Alloy memories are for reference only
* Questions and Answers *
What is an estimated bus route to arrive?
You can see the list of routes along with the next bus arrival time by clicking on the next bus icon. In the third quarter of 2018 all these franchise routes are expected to cover.
Why do the estimated arrival times change frequently?
When a bus is in operation, the next bus arrives in the arrival system bus and calculates the estimated time of arrival based on the real-time status of traffic and updates. The real time of arrival may be affected by traffic conditions.
3. Why are there "A Real Time" and "Distance" comments next to ETA?
If it is not too far away from the terminal or does not provide your real-time location, the system will trust bus schedules and historical travel data for an estimated non-real time arrival time. Real-time arrival time icon appears in the app for identification.
When the bus leaves the end station, the mobile app appears at the main distance between the bus and the bus stop. Travelers can signal it to the service.
4. Point-to-point search: How to calculate the total travel time?
Total travel time to integrate historic bus driving records and user walking time This is for reference only and may be different from the actual conditions, depending on the traffic conditions.
5. Point-to-Point Search: Does the lease include the Octopus rental license and the rental license?
Yes octopus rental licenses or rental licenses are considered when the results of the rental search are shown.
6. To get the current location, should the GPS be turned on and use the alert message?
You will need to switch to GPS and use the alert message to get the current location and to keep the app running or on a standby.
7. Does the app continue to use information from GPS and battery life, if only the reminder does not reach active bus stops?
No, after activating the logbook tracker, the alarm message is automatically canceled if you do not reach the bus stand within two hours. You can re-enable the application to continue using this feature. If you do not reach the affected bus stand within 24 hours, the alarm message is automatically deleted.
If you have any problems, try using this application, please contact our customer service at email@example.com to track the contact.