Come and join your translating buddy Papago!
Whenever you need translation for your travel, business travel or study, bring along a pagoda that can translate 11 languages with you.
What Does Daddy Mean?
In Esperanto, the Papago refers to a parrot, a bird with language skills.
Papago supports 11 languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese Simplified / Traditional, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian and Russian.
▶ Main Features
1) Text translations
Translation of real time translations
2) Language Translation
Real time translation of language
3) Conversation translation
Talk to each other in a conversation
4) Image translation
If you can not enter text, take a picture of it and mark it with your finger for a real-time translation.
Information about dictionaries has been provided to help you find more information
6) The phrase book
Basic basic equations without a network connection
Trust your translator anytime, anywhere with Papago!
▶ Required app permissions:
• Microphone: Allows speech or speech translation.
• Camera: Enables image translation.
• Save: saves images and allows to translate images stored on the device.
▶ Optional application permissions (you can also use the application without this permission):
Location: Based on location information, improved translation results are provided.
Available for Android Android 4.2 and only
Available on PP and mobile phones available. http://papago.naver.com
For app-related issues and bugs: https://goo.gl/9LZLRe
Note to Android, Android OS 6.0:
- The operating system does not support the selection of individual authorization. If your device supports Android 6.0 and above, update your software, delete the existing application and then install it again.
Developer contact number:
178-1, Green Factory, Geonga-Dong, Bundang-ji, Seongamam-C, Jeonggi-doo, Soul
- Honorific translation feature has been added (English>Korean available)
- Recently used language displayed
- Shortcut feature available (Android 7.1 or higher)