Parents' app Protect your parents and adolescents to manage the MMG Guardian Parental Control App on your teen and pre-teen smartphone.
This application is used to protect children who are different from children.
We ask the parents to ask them to use parental control applications for children's safety, and they should not be confusing to spy on children.
Once the MGGarden Guardian control app is installed on your child's Android phone, you can use the MG Guardian Guardian app to install it:
- SMS Tracker and Blocker
Call Tracker and Blocker
- Web URL tracker and blocker and age-based filtering
- Application Usage Tracker and Application Blocker
- View all text messages / books, calls, URLs and app apps tracked by the original phone portal.
- Search instantly for your child's phone and see the location on the map
- Easily display location updates on the map
- Lock or unlock the child's phone with a simple keystroke
You can set and edit alignment for the following elements:
- Set the time and school time to manage the screen time
Planned address (track)
Block blocks and call block blocks and connections with some contacts and protect your adolescents and teenagers.
- App controls. Block applications or games directly or set access times for groups of apps or groups or groups
- Whenever parents receive alerts SMS Tracker and Alerts Some Keywords in SMS Match
Web filters and more Protect your adolescents and proteins, filter out older content and stay safe from the dark side of the internet.
You must first install and register the MGGardian Parental Control app on your child's phone. The Kids App includes SMS Tracker, Screen Time Limiter and Net Nine to protect your teen or teen smartphone. Parents have returned to the original portal to monitor and manage their children's smartphones and tablets, who have a martial frame on young or pre-teen smartphone.
Parental control Parental control Email address and password that you used to register child app that was originally created as a family or as a native portal.
With this application, parents can send commands and manage children's smartphone app configuration remotely.
Both your phone and your chat phone need network data because the app uses data in place of the SMS to send and receive app information and command information.
Is there anybody there?
After completing a child's free 14-day trial for a child's phone, the parent application is not available for childcare when it comes to premium features or for the child to continue. However, you can use parental control applications to remote control, lock or unlock your child's smartphone screen time, food and other smart range.