The KDN PDF Reader is one of the most downloaded PDF reader apps on Google Play. You can also read, comment, scan and convert PDF documents on smartphones, tablets and PC / Mac. With a PDF reader, you can mark PDFs with markers and handrails, scan a document in PDF format, convert files to PDF, and back up your friends, classmates and co-workers. You can share files through Emails and Cloud Storage Services (Share via Android). PDF reader is the best choice to work anywhere, anywhere with PDF.
Awards and Recognition
- The best apps from the Google Play store in 2016
- The Best PDF Reader App on Tom's Guide 2017
- The best PDF reader for Windows, Mac, Android and IOS on the PDF2 blog
- Top 5 free PDF editor apps for Android to edit PDF files in texts
File Manager and Viewer Mode
• Fast and compatible rendering performance
Horizontal / Vertical Scroll Mode
• Adobe PDF files are protected from open passwords
• Go to page / text search
• Bookmark / Frame / Thumbnail Schedule
PDF Announcements and Marks
• Highlights, lines and crossroads
• Color and opacity adjustment supported
• Freehand Writing - Drag and drop individual handwriting into Adobe PDF
• Just tap the button and hold it. In the pop-up menu you can adjust the color / style / opacity / brush size.
• Choose the hyperlinks included in the PDF
• Clipboard is supported
File transfer and backup
• Access PDF files and import them from local folders
• Export / save PDF files via share function
• Export by e-mail
• Import images from built-in cameras and galleries
• Support continuous scanning and image adjustments
• Add a Magnifying Glass while adjusting the edges
• Export images scanned as PDFs
• Batch processing support which allows you to automatically process the range of images
Premium PDF Features (Subscription Options)
• Full access to PDF readers in all versions including mobile and desktop applications
• Convert and Fax documents online
• Intelligent harvesting
• Night Reading Mode
PDF reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
** Updates are provided because we continue to explore and develop those features of PDF Reader users.
We hope to hear from you!
Follow us on Twitter: @ kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
Follow us on Instagram: @ kdan_mobile
Can we help?
Any questions? Contact us at Appservice@kdanmobile.com or visit https // support.kdanmobile.com