HP smart (Remote All-in-One Printer Remote known as HP) sets you up, scanning, printing, sharing and managing your HP printer. You can print documents and photos via e-mail, text messages and popular cloud and share (such as iCloud, Google Drive, DropBox and Facebook) social media services. You can also set up new HP printers and manage monitoring and order.
• An intelligent mobile scanning function (including automated desktop features, image enhancements and unwanted backgrounds) on the app scanner on your printer (if available) or camera on your mobile device as well as high quality JPEG and your images .pdf files and harvesting documents.
• Use this application to automatically detect whether you can print with your phone, and then set up your mobile device to print with images, PDF documents and more HP Print Service Plugin. you can.
• Print connection pictures and PDF documents to HP printers on your Wi-Fi network or Wi-Fi Direct.
• Share your images and documents via email (including DropBox, Box, and Google Drive Avronite) Cloud Storage Services and Social Media (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Set up new HP printers with this app and connect your existing HP printer to your Wi-Fi network.
• If you receive special offers from HP, just check the status of your delivery and order your printer.
• Get help and suggestions to solve problems with your printer.
• Change printer settings and view maintenance tasks.
2010 or later HP printers which have multiple HP Deskjet, HP EV, HP Officejet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-In-Ons and many HP Designjet printers, HP LaserJet MFP Wide and Nexus. Local Wi-Fi networks and printers that are set on Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct printing, both printers are supported.
Tip: For a complete list of supported printers, go to: http://support.hp.com/us/document/c03722645?openCLC=true