With the HP SureSpple mobile application, you can monitor ink and toner levels and get notifications when levels are low [1, 2]. Convenient order replacement cartridges and they were sent directly from HP or other trusted online stores. 
• Check the cartridge level and get a real-time alert if the cartridge is less 
• Get the right cartridges only for your HP printer
• View cost and purchase cartridges directly from HP or trusted HP online store. 
• Add your printer to quick shopping, and set up the cartridge settings next time.
• Scan the security label on the cartridge case and do not forget to buy real HP cartridges with the Verify task. 
Receive related updates, awards, and special offers for your HP printer in Message Center 
 An Internet connection is required for HP Web-enabled or networked printers and mobile devices. AirPrints and other device / printer connections may require wireless access points. Diving data plan and service contracts can be applied. Wireless display depends on distance from physical environment and access point. Wireless operation is only compatible with 2.4 GHz router
 Mobile devices and printers must connect to the same network to reach the estimated cartridge level. IOS devices need to open an application to receive alerts.
 Retailers' availability and partnerships may vary across the country.
 The HP Mobile Certification Program is available only with a security label that provides a QR code facility on the package. This code can be scanned even with the most popular QR code readers. Safety labels can not be available for all cartridges or countries.
 Suggestions may not be available in every country.