"Savior, you are the last hope for humanity."
Be our Savior and save the world of anger.
Introduction to the principles of relative relativity
Experience realistic actions using different device combinations
And to attack them, your enemy's related qualities and your enemy's weaknesses.
Your choice determines your action.
Enjoy hundreds of souls with exciting tasks and fights.
Everything for action in # 100 Principles of Relativity Principles
The action is related.
Examine the essence of action based on the relative 100 operational principles of relativity in hundreds of souls.
Action Theory # 1. Decisions on your device's choice of action
Try different styles of war using 100 different tools.
Action theory # 2. Your partner has decided to take action in the choice.
- Ferro is your colleague in the field of battle. Each partner has different abilities and responds to different situations.
Action Theory # 3. Your ability to control determines action.
- Action begins with your control. The best way to overcome extreme conditions is to use your control skills.
Action Theory # 4 determines the action of time.
- It's hard to come by the possibilities. Pay attention to the time and do not miss the crucial moment.
Action Theory # 5 determines the behaviour of your enemy.
- Check enemy behaviour Find the opportunity and inflict serious damage on your enemy.
Force the actual graphics in the unity engine space
Experience hundreds of powerful, full-featured graphics
Best character speed and dynamic view control
This app needs access to the following permissions:
- Photos / Media / Files: Save files to play and display and view screenshots and videos.
Phone: To use to protect your phone.
Contact: Access contacts to view login account information.
If you do not accept access permissions, you will not be able to play games.
After accepting access permissions, you can cancel them with the following methods.
- Android v6.0 and higher: Settings> Apps> Select App> Permissions> Lock.
- On Android v.60: Uninstall apps or the Android version to disable permissions.
Developer contact details
1. Added a new Fellow, ‘Meteora’
2. Bug fixes and improvements