Talk to the world. In a few minutes in your language
Hello, Paul is an app that can learn languages with real people chatting around the world!
Practice with the native speaker, and should be trained on their pronunciation and spell - all for free! Hello, To book various underlying words in different languages, where you can help you communicate with zero knowledge about vocabulary in a language that starts online.
In just a few minutes, I can talk to people from different nationalities in these languages, which I have never spoken before, and tools to help in our conversations make the equipment honest for air.
© Android and I
• Chat with 1 M + users and potential friends from around the world
Meet and congratulate your friends with our new video call facility!
• 30 language dictionaries for your help in learning through language and chat
• Send and share moments with the world
• More than 2,000 phrases and guided audio sets to help your pronunciation
• Automatically translate function for the custom messages you send
• Translate messages that are automatically sent back to you
• Messages sent in real time
• Completely free loading without ads!
Underlying term brochures are available in similar applications in English, Spanish, German, French, Hindi, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Italian, Chinese, Mandarin and Simplified, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and other languages.
• Basics: Search for friends with phrases
• Translation-assisted chatting: Text and voice chat
A clear way of learning new languages from around the world and at the same time learning a new language.
© App Review Center (June 29, 2015) Rating: 4.6 / 5
This app is suitable for people who want to explore and learn foreign languages.
© IntelClap (May 18, 2015) App of the Week
One of the best options for existing and established voice apps on the market.
© Gymmaps (May 17, 2015)
Speak language barriers: Chat with people from around the world and learn languages with Hello Pal. Together we can bring the world together.
Translate news in these languages:
• English (American)
• Chinese Mandarin
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Spain)
Hello fellow about
Hello Paul helps the mission, is one of the main obstacles to mutual understanding among people to overcome language barriers that bring the world together. Creating a platform where communication with other people from around the world is easy to communicate, and it is easy to create tools to interact with each other in an entertaining and entertaining way, we hope that our part is tolerant to all the citizens of the world (despite being small).
For more information, visit www.helellopal.com.
Hello Pal is a registered trademark or trademark of Hello Pal International Limited. Hong Kong and other countries.
For questions or suggestions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hellopalchat/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/hellopalchat
• Google+: https: // plskguglkcom / ll673ll783l08l8772286