NetNonitor and G-NETtrack UMTS / GSM / LTE / CDMA / EvDo Wireless Network Drive Test App. It enables monitoring and monitoring of cellular network of neighboring cells without the use of specialized equipment. It's a tool and it's a toy. Get a better sense of network or radio enthusiasts to learn more about the wireless networks it can be used by professionals.
G-NETtrack is a lightweight G-NETtrack Pro-free version - http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
Uses application runtime permissions. You need access to all the app features on the menu, app permissions
Provides application-level and level-level, quality and frequency (Android 7) of neighboring cells. Snr, CQI and time flow are only monitored for 4G.
Depends on the level of QUAL- and CI technology from steps:
- 2G - RxLevel, RXQUAL and BSIC
- 3G - RSCP, ECNO and PSC
- 4G - RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
Admission Mode - Recording in starters, application keeps the background active in correct data and measuring the right place.
*** G.NETtrack Pro - PRO version with many extra features ***
- 2G / 3G / 4G portion of the neighboring cells and the size of the data
- Record in log file (text and KML format)
- Cell file import / export cards and sites and serving and visibility of neighboring cells
- Pre-defined road load
- Language test sequence
- Data series (upload, download, ping) test order
- SMS test sequence
- Mixed information / language / SMS rank
- Bluetooth control multiple phones
- G-Net Wi-Fi controller
- Cell scan
- Upload and download multithreaded
- Graf with the level of serving and neighboring cells
Used to determine barometric height
- Unlimited number of cell planes and custom cell colors
If your phone does not display the menu - hold the multitasking button.
If your device does not support playing Google services, you can try G Netlog - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlog
See G NETtrack Pro Manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrackpro_manual.php
G-Network Light - Android App for viewing and analysis of G-NETtrack logs - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetviewlite
G- Netlook Pro - Android application for post-mobile network optimization and posting of log files - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlookpro
G-Netlook Light - G Netlook Pro Free Light Edition - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlooklite
G-NetLuk Web - Web application for log files and analysis and position of visualization and mobile networks - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook/
G-NetportPort Pro - is similar to G-NETtrack Pro, but you can send reports in real-time on your online database and organize your own test fleet of reporting phones - https://play.google.com/store/ apps / details ? Id = com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportpro
G-Netportport - Tools for Unexpected Measures for Wireless Networks - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportdemo
Gyokov-Solution Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/GyokovSolutions
Important: The measurement capacity depends on the phone. Here - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
If your phone manufacturer does not implement the necessary functions to report the correct, I still hope.
1. Go to Settings - Check calibration and service and use old works for neighboring cells.
2. Go to Settings - Force Calibration to Check and Improve
3. If the above does not help updating your phone software or waiting for those updates, it is currently unavailable.
Log in to the testers list to get the first app updates in order - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gyokovsolutions.gnettracklite
For more information, visit http://www.gyokovsolutions.com
G-NetTrack is a netmonitor and drive test application for UMTS/GSM/LTE/CDMA/EVDO network.
Get the pro version:
Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
- fix for some dual SIM phones
- fix for Android P
- app is updated to new Google policy for Playstore and now requires runtime permissions. Grant permissions in Menu - App permissions.
- MENU is accessible via a three points icon in upper right corner or MENU in bottom right corner