There is a free service for people with class schools, nonprofits and personal Google accounts. It makes it easy for students and instructors to join the school within and outside the class. Lessons save time and paper and make classes easier, assign tasks, communicate, and stay organized.
There are many advantages of using a class:
• Easy to install - teachers can add students directly or share codes with their class. Installation takes just a few minutes.
• Time Savings - Teachers can quickly create, review, and tag tasks at one place with simple, paperless workflows.
• Improve organization - Students can see all their works on page 2, and all class content (such as documents, photos and videos) will be automatically placed in the Google Drive folder.
• Increase in communication - Classroom teachers are allowed to send an ad and start group discussion immediately. Students can share sources of sources or answers to questions.
• Affordable and secure - like the rest of the educational services, not the classroom in the classroom, your content or student data is never used for advertising content and is free.
Cameras: A user must take photos or videos and publish them in the category.
Memory: User must attach photos, videos, and local files to categories. This is also required to enable offline support.
Accounts: User must be allowed to use which account in the category.