When saving the full metadata, convert all important raw file formats into DNG, JPEG or TIFF.
Import raw photos directly from the WiFi connection camera (camera must support WiFi and PTP / IP protocols).
Compress ~ 60% phone camera DNG without losing data
When DNG When files are converted to, files retain their full raw quality, but can be imported directly into photo editors such as snapped, Lightroom, etc. This makes the raw mobile workflow completely embedded with the camera without losing the raw quality of the images.
- All the important raw photo formats (see Fuji, see below) and the latest DNG Version supports (v1.4).
- Supports conversion to JPEG / TIFF with full metadata
- Supports WiFi import on WiFi-enabled PTP / IP capable cameras (like Sony) - no USB cable is required
- Support to insert an external SD card on Android 7+
- DNA from phone camera To compress the images, the DNG is to be replaced by the DNG Support conversion (for example Samsung's S6 and S7 ~ 60%)
- Support raw copy without conversion - Take your paper through WiFi on your phone
- Optimized for a Sony A7 (ILCE-7) camera especially - Supported CA and lens correction profiles embedded in CN Kai files
Camera profile files support (optional) application (DCC format)
- When used as a USB mass storage device, RAW files can be read directly from the connected camera
- Many critical Fuji cameras do not change properly due to their complex / non-standard sensor patterns
Disclaimer: The Lightroom is a trademark of Adobe. Snapred is Google's trademark. This app is not connected to both.
Support for wifi-import from Canon cameras.
Please send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.