Have fun with you!
This is a pure text editor, we hope that the article can return to the original: pure, safe, at any time, do not lose content, super reliable.
Pure Writer meets the right line spacing and paragraph spacing on the Android platform and makes your text more comfortable and clear. It also receives easy scrolling, swiping down to close the soft keyboard and receives many enjoyable details.
Simplicity is a complexity. You can always type or write at any time and can encrypt your text quickly with a fingerprint. In addition, text can be easily and quickly sent to other apps. We've done all that for you.
Also, using this editor, it is ensured that your content is not lost. If you accidentally delete the text or close it immediately, you can still restore it from history.
Once you write an article, you can send it to another application using the submit button, or you can open a new article.
Now you can try clearing this page and making your own. There is a clear button in the menu. If misused, you can also restore it from history. We view your composition as the most important treasure.
Please enjoy it.
Today, there are several ways to protect the pure writer:
1. After the item changes, automatic savings will start. If this fails, it will immediately inform the user and give a warning.
2. To save the article, read the article every 2 seconds. It is compatible with the contents of the database If it fails, immediately inform the user and warn you.
3. If savings fails, you can not actually quit the application. By pressing the exit key pressing the Home key is appropriate. This gives the user the chance to save as much as possible.
4. Whenever you go to the background or leave an application, the article will automatically change and automatically back up the full database. Backup content can be restored at any time.
Prepare, undo, and redo things.
6. Provide Recycle Bin to Avoid Deleting Items.
7. Cloud Backups When you configure WebDA by default, the pure author enables cloud backup and automatically syncs the database database file (including all articles) to the cloud.