Free access to the following 3D creative models:
Skeleton (skull, trunk and upper part)
Ligaments and muscles (upper limb)
In-app purchase to unlock all body parts.
"Muscle | Skeleton - Anatomy's 3D Atlas" The next-generation anatomy of 3D Atlas, which gives you interactive access to a very detailed creative model!
Musculoskeletal system is being refurbished in 3D, you can turn on each model and zoom and you can see the detail from every corner.
By model or pen it will show only words related to a specific creative part, you can see words in 11 languages and two languages by choice.
"Stretch | Skeleton" is a useful tool for doctors, orthopedists, physiatrists, physiotherapists, cannibalists, paramedics, medical students, and physical education for nurses and sports coaches.
Advanced Anatomical 3D Models
• Skeletal system
• Muscle system
• Absolutely 3D modeling
• High resolution texture skeleton surface up to 4 resolutions
Easy and Underlying Interface
• Rotate and zoom each model into 3D space
• Muscles are grouped in levels from depth to depth
• Visualization of muscle levels in multi or single mode
• Ability to hide any bones or muscle
• Filter function to hide or show each system
• Intelligent rotation automatically migrates Pivot points for automatic navigation
• Interactive pins allow the imagination of words associated with each creative detail
• Show or hide the ideal interface for smartphones
• Muscle details in English (native, insertion, protection, action)
• Creative words and interfaces are available in 11 languages: Latin,
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
• The interface can be selected directly with the application language
• Creative words can be displayed in two languages simultaneously
"Stretch | Skeleton" is part of a 3D Anatomy Atlas study program "Anatomy is being conducted to develop new applications and updates.