Add a Wi-Fi connection and enter the password directly on the smartwatch of your portable operating system (Android Ware). See Wi-Fi connection details. Use Wi-Fi raid for an overview of active networks. With the full version, you can enter public Wi-Fi hotspot and use static IP settings for Wi-Fi connection.
Get more benefits from your AndroidWare SmartWatch Wi-Fi features with this exclusive exclusive Wi-Fi manager.
Note: All these functions have left your home phone work without your Telefon.Wenn and if you are connected to the internet, you can still get notifications for a new Wi-Fi network, use your watch, you can connect with all the apps Your watch, ...
- Find nearby Wi-Fi networks
- Connect to a new network
- Enter the password on your AndroidWorld Smartwatch without your phone
Support for WPA, WEP and EAP security
- Show Connectivity: Connection Speed, Frequency, Channel, IP Address, Signal Level
Forget network connection
- Connect to the network and disconnect
- Disable Wi-Fi
- Map with active Wi-Fi connection details
- If registration is required
Full version features:
- Log in to public Wi-Fi hotpot with captive portal. Note: This feature currently only works for Android Wear 1.x and requires the installed WIB app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearbrowser
- Specify the static IP settings for the network
Configurable maps and other settings
Supported SmartWatch includes all portable OS (Android variant) smartwatch, with Wi-Fi support:
Sony Smartwatch 3
Motorola Moto 360
- Remnant Q (Explorator, Marshall, Founder, Venture, Miracle, ...)
- Ticawacht (E, S)
- Michael Coer (Bradshaw, Sophie, ...)
- Huawei Watch (2, Leo-BX 9, Leo-Dolox, ...)
- LG Watch (Urban, Game, R, Style, ...)
ASUS Genwatch (2, 3)
... and many more
If your watch is not listed, check if your watch OS (formerly Android Ware) is worn.
Note: LG Watch and GenWatch 1 classes do not support WiFi and will not work with this app