Fill in a PDF form with AcroFields and log in. Attach a photo, save the document created, view it, send it, share it, etc.
Select a PDF form by navigating to the file browser or by clicking on the "Fill and sign in" context menu item (shown after a long contract).
The signature search function is based on the exterior signature collection museum. If needed, you will be asked to complete the installation through the Android Market.
Documents made in demo/test mode are watermelon.
*** We need your feedback to improve the application ***
* Instead of leaving the "It's not possible" comment, please contact support e-mail. Such comments do not help us to create better apps.
* Request missing features in our support forum here and vote: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, subscribe to our mailing list before you can reach the latest version of the app before releasing it, and of course respond to us: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* Contact support email for custom corresponding professional apps.
* Checkboxes are supported, but most PDF viewers do not display them properly on Android devices. The selected checkbox * Output is available in PDF documents that can be verified on PC using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you need a tool to create a PDF form, it has featured in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Free Open / LibreOffice.