In addition to the speed of your current internet connection (many quality standards (VoIP, non-affiliated content, website, transparent connection, DNS, ports), RTR-NETSTEST (RTR-netszest)
When launching an application for many icons: Mobile data or Wi-Fi connection, background data transfer, IP address, and location. Start button launches RTR-NetTest. QoS tests are performed after a speed test. QoS is for the quality of the service. Horizontal braces show the progress of the QoS test. Once all the tests have been done, other detailed information can be seen in summary with results. The menu is located on the left and provides access to home, history, maps, statistics, help, information and settings.
The app for the Austrian Regulatory Authority for Broadcasting and Telecommunications (RTR) includes:
- Get the possibility to retrieve individual test results and synchronize the results of different browsers.
- Measuring, images, internet providers and devices ("map")
- Scale parameters and duration ("statistics") of filter providers from all providers and all used devices/browsers - display of the last five tests.
Quality standards (such as signal strength, connectivity on various ports, change during data transmission, the transmission time for reference web page)
- Traffic Light Evaluation of Criteria Results
Other features of the app:
- 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS, HSPA), 4G (LTE) and 5G (NR) connections are supported; For IPv4 and IPv6
- Exam results are available as open data - see https://www.netztest.at/Opendata
- Source code is available at https://github.com/rtr-nettest/open-rmbt
Available for more information about RTR's detailed requests.